1823 - 1862 (39 years)
||Sexton, James [2, 3, 4, 5, 6] |
||South Carolina [3, 6]
||Richmond, Henrico, Virginia, USA
||MK's Family Tree
||4 Jun 2017 |
||McMurry, Lucy, b. June 1821, Georgia , d. May 1913, Cherokee County, Georgia (Age ~ 91 years) |
||Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA 
||4 Jun 2017 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S-160393983] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Tree.
- [S-163193371] Georgia, Marriage Records From Select Counties, 1828-1978, Ancesrty.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S-163193794] 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), Year: 1860; Census Place: Southern Division, Randolph, Alabama; Roll: M653_22; Page: 706; Image: 312; Family History Library Film: 803022.
- [S-144847631] Alabama Civil War Muster Rolls, 1861-1865, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S-162680279] U.S., Confederate Soldiers Compiled Service Records, 1861-1865, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), National Archives and Records Administration (NARA); Carded Records Showing Military Service of Soldiers Who Fought in Confederate Organizations, compiled 1903 - 1927, documenting the period 1861 - 1865; Catalog ID: 586957; Record Group #: 109; Roll #: 226.
- [S-163193901] 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), Year: 1850; Census Place: Rockbridge, Gwinnett, Georgia; Roll: M432_71; Page: 141B; Image: 287.