||McMurrain, Silas M [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||MK's Family Tree
||4 Jun 2017 |
||McMurrain, Thomas, b. 1795, GA , d. BEF. 29 Jan 1858, Sumter County, GA (Age < 63 years) |
||Crumpton, Elizabeth, b. ABT. 1810, SC , d. AFT. 23 Jun 1860, Sumter County, Georgia, USA (Age ~ 50 years) |
||28 Jul 1828
||Wilkinson County, GA [5, 6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- McMurrain, Silas----- private April 27, 1861 . Died in Richmond, Va. hospital December 1862 .
Aerican Civil War Soldiers
Name: Silas McMurrain
Residence: Sumter County, Georgia
Enlistment Date: 27 Apr 1861
Side Served: Confederacy
State Served: Georgia
Service Record: Enlisted as a Private on 27 April 1861.
Enlisted in Company K, 4th Infantry Regiment Georgia on 27 Apr 1861.
Died Company K, 4th Infantry Regiment Georgia on 15 Dec 1862 at Richmond, VA Hospital.
- [S-162926851] U.S., Civil War Soldier Records and Profiles, 1861-1865, Historical Data Systems, comp, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S-162680279] U.S., Confederate Soldiers Compiled Service Records, 1861-1865, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), National Archives and Records Administration (NARA); Carded Records Showing Military Service of Soldiers Who Fought in Confederate Organizations, compiled 1903 - 1927, documenting the period 1861 - 1865; Catalog ID: 586957; Record Group #: 109; Roll #: 185.
- [S-162680270] Arkansas, Homestead and Cash Entry Patents, Pre-1908, United States, Bureau of Land Management, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S-162861047] Georgia Marriages, 1699-1944, Hunting For Bears, comp., (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S-163193371] Georgia, Marriage Records From Select Counties, 1828-1978, Ancesrty.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S-157309398] Georgia Marriages to 1850, Dodd, Jordan, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).