1876 - 1980 (104 years)
||Israel, Willi Charity [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||12 Jan 1876
||Georgia [1, 2, 3, 4]
||21 Jun 1980
||Putnam, Dougherty County, GA 
||MK's Family Tree
||4 Jun 2017 |
||Israel, Eli Taylor, b. 19 Mar 1847, Sumter County, GA , d. 24 Nov 1912 (Age 65 years) |
||Bass, Bernice Rebecca, b. Mar 1846, Sumter County, Georgia, USA , d. 1940, Turner County, Georgia, USA (Age ~ 93 years) |
||7 Sep 1869
||Sumter County, GA
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Article and photo in Albany Herald in celebration of her 100th birthday. There was a reception in her Putnam, GA home.
- [S358364333] Georgia, Death Index, 1919 - 1998, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Certificate Number: 019251.
- [S358364355] 1940 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), Year: 1940; Census Place: Albany, Dougherty, Georgia; Roll: T627_667; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 47-13.
- [S358364365] 1930 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Year: 1930; Census Place: Militia District 1097, Dougherty, Georgia; Roll: 353; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 0011; Image: 831.0; FHL microfilm: 2340088.
- [S358364386] Florida, Passenger Lists, 1898-1963, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), The National Archives at Washington, D.C.; Washington, D.C.; Series Title: U.S. Citizen Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Key West, Florida; NAI Number: 2790482; Record Group Title: Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1787 - 2004; R.